AKG C407L Mini Wireless Condenser Lavalier Mic
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG C407 is a professional lavalier microphone with omnidirectional polar pattern.
Its broadband, flat audio reproduction is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications. The sound is extremely open and natural, making it ideal for wireless or hardwire multi-mic situations. Thanks to its small housing, it can be inconspicuously and securely attached to jackets and costumes. An attachment clip, tie pin and windscreen are supplied with each C407.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for unchanging sound quality in all directions
- Extremely lightweight and inconspicuous for excellent comfort and perfect fit
- Professional three-pin, mini XLR connector fits all AKG wireless pocket transmitters
- Balanced sound characteristics for natural reproduction of instruments
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 10 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 34 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 68 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 400 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance >2000 Ohms
We Also Recommend