AKG CK62ULS ULS Series Omnidirectional Capsule
The AKG CK62 ULS professional small condenser capsule is characterized by a ruler-flat frequency response and an omnidirectional polar pattern. It is one of the most neutral small-diaphragm capsules ever, and a perfect choice for demanding applications such as classical-music recording. The CK62 ULS is widely used in recording studios, in opera houses and on theater stages around the world.
The AKG CK62 ULS works exclusively with the C480 B pre-amp. To ensure an extra-long life and a reliable connection, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning and gold-plated contacts. Careful attention to detail and the highest manufacturing standards make the Ultra Linear Series modular system the choice of experienced technicians worldwide.
Requires the C480B Preamplifier.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for pure, pristine sound quality
- Self-cleaning contacts ensure reliable operation and long life
- Carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria meticulous attention to detail ensures highest quality
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 11 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 83 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 150 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
We Also Recommend