AKG CK92 Blue Line Omni Capsule (Req Se300B)
The AKG CK92 is a high-performance small condenser capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern. It offers exceptionally neutral presentation of a source in its ambient sound field, providing consistent results regardless of the distance between microphone and source. Due to its nondirectional pickup, it is free of proximity effect and perfect for close-up miking of instruments, as well as for ambience recording.
The AKG CK92 is part of the Blue Line Series and works exclusively with the SE300 B pre-amp module. Its robust Modulock bayonet coupling allows quick and easy changing of the capsules.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for pure, pristine sound quality
- Robust Modulock bayonet design allows quick and easy changing of the capsules
- Self-cleaning contacts ensure reliable operation and long life
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 10 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 17 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 77 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 1000 Ohms
We Also Recommend