AKG CK99L 99Er Wireless Lavalier Mic W/ Mini Xlr
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG CK99 L is a condenser lavalier microphone with cardioid polar pattern. It provides a natural sound, with a slight rise above 10kHz for added clarity, perfect for applications in houses of worship, lectures and theaters.
Thanks to its small housing and the included durable metal clip, it can be inconspicuously and securely mounted on jackets and costumes. The AKG CK99 L provides a professional three-pin mini XLR connector that fits the body pack transmitters of all AKG wireless microphone systems.
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the rear
- 125° pickup angle for inexperienced or very vivacious talkers
- Small housing and durable metal clip for inconspicuous, secure mounting
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 15 to 18000 Hz
- Sensitivity 8.8 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 34 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 60 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
We Also Recommend