AKG CM311L Headworn Differoid Mic W/Mini Xlr
The AKG CM311 reference head-worn condenser microphone is designed for touring and live-sound applications. It sounds like the best handheld microphones - full, clear and distortion-free, even with the loudest singers.
Differoid stands for differential cardioid, which cancels ambient noise from floor monitors, crowds and other sources. Controlled field tests show that the Differoid provides up to 12dB more gain before feedback than conventional cardioid microphones. Many users of AKG CM311 say that their house mix is better because the mic's isolation is nearly complete.
The AKG CM311 is available in different versions, e.g. the AKG CM311 L with a three-pin mini XLR connecter, which fits all AKG wireless body-pack transmitters.
- Differoid noise-cancelling technology for highest ambient noise rejection
- Cardioid polar pattern for outstanding gain before feedback
- Condenser capsule with internal shock mount for efficient rejection of mechanical and body noise
- Robust headband construction for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Available with professional Mini-XLR, XLR and W/TA4F connector for all wireless pocket transmitters
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 50 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1.25 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 26 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 68 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance 75 Ohms
We Also Recommend