AKG D12VR Dynamic Drum Microphone W/4 Polar
The AKG D12 VR is a reference large-diaphragm dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern. Designed specifically for kick-drum recording applications, the microphone has a thin diaphragm to enhance the low frequency performance. Its warm sound is realized by the original C414 transformer, especially impressive at high signal levels.
The AKG D12 VR features three active filter presets to match its sound shape with the kick drums character. When activated, the output level is automatically reduced by 10 dB. The filter settings can be controlled using a switch on the microphone body. Without phantom power, the microphone operates in passive mode and delivers the instruments pure sound.
- Ultra thin diaphragm for accurate reproduction of the instruments sound
- Optimized bass chamber for enhanced low frequency performance
- Patented switchable active-filter presets to match the drums character
- Original C414 transformer delivers a warm sound especially at high signal levels
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 17 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1.2 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern cardioid
We Also Recommend