AKG D5 Dynamic S.Cardioid Vocal Microphone
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG D5 dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback (for more details, visit www.akg.com/feedbackisdead). The AKG D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix.
AKG made the first microphone diaphragm ever whose thickness varies across its diameter. The new Laminated Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no extra tuning resonators, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance.
The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear nothing but the pristine sound of your voice!
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- High feedback suppression with supercardiod polar pattern for trouble-free use with on stage monitoring
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille and rugged die-cast housing withstand every live performance
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 70 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern supercardioid
We Also Recommend