AKG P420 Large Dual Diaphragm Condenser Mic
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The AKG P420 is a multi-pattern large diaphragm true condenser microphone for demanding project studio recording applications. Offering high sensitivity and 155dB maximum SPL, the P420 delivers a warm, transparent sound quality perfectly suited for ensemble recording, grand piano, woodwind and brass instruments, as well as drums and percussion. With three selectable polar patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional or figure 8 – it is an ideal tool for stereo miking techniques and ambient recording.
- One-inch dual-diaphragm microphone with three selectable polar patterns for the perfect setting
- Low noise electronics for high dynamic range
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 155 dB SPL
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 28 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 15 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 79 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter 300 - 12 dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance >= 1000 Ohms
We Also Recommend