JBL JRX212 12In 250W @ 8Ohm 2-Way Stage Monitor
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10°for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 80 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m) 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency 2.1 kHz
- (H x W x D) 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm
- (23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Weight 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in
- TS phone jack (x1); parallel
We Also Recommend
JBL EON208P Portable 8" Speaker System with Detachable Powered Mixer, Vocal Mic and Bluetooth® Audio