JBL JRX218S 18In 350W @ 4Ohm Compact Subwoofer
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
JBL JRX218S 18" Compact Subwoofer
The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 34 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 53 Hz - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m) 98 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedence 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL 133 dB
- (H x W x D) 605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm
- (23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)
- Net Weight 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver M118-4
- Input Connectors Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2); parallel
We Also Recommend
JBL EON208P Portable 8" Speaker System with Detachable Powered Mixer, Vocal Mic and Bluetooth® Audio