- USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio
- 44.1kHz to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in with 6 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise microphone preamps
- Superior sonic performance
- 2 analog combi-jacks for mic/line inputs
- 2 analog 1/4" TRS balanced outputs
- Zero latency monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Streamlined monitor form factor puts all recording controls at your fingertips
- Separate level meters and gain control per channel
- 1 side panel 1/4" instrument input
- 1 side panel headphone output with dedicated volume adjustment
- MIDI in and out
LEXICON IO22 2x2 USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio
If there is no demo location close to you and you would like to demo this product please contact us.
No artist likes to be told what to do - what tools to use and what tools you can’t use. Lexicon understands your passion and it inspires us to innovate. Brilliantly designed, the I·O Desktop Recording Series is compatible with any DAW, including Pro Tools 9 and 10. Now this innovative hardware design meets the software capability of any creative passion.
Featuring newly designed dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on both channels, the I-O|22 is more than equipped to provide professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best. The preamps run on a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide you with a superior recording across a wide dynamic range. Performance driven A/D – D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio to capture every subtle detail of your performance.
The I-O|22 can record two tracks at once and includes 2 combi-jack mic/line inputs with +48V phantom power, 2 TRS balanced line outputs, a hi-Z instrument input, a 1/4" high power headphone output, and MIDI I/O. Dedicated knobs and meters offer easy access to input and output levels and locking combi-jacks make sure that a connection is not lost in the middle of a performance.
The I-O|22 contains all the necessary tools to transform your computer into a professional 24-bit/96kHz digital recording studio.
We Also Recommend